

This weekend was filled with birthday celebrations. My brother-in-law, Kevin, turned 26 and my friend, Cammie, turned 30 on Sunday. Cammie had a huge party at Vulcan Park to celebrate this milestone. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed seeing old friends from back when Cammie and I were roommates in college. We had a really great time. I only have pictures from Cammie's party because shortly after the party I dropped my camera in a glass of Sierra Mist. After it dried thoroughly, I was able to retreive the pictures off but it is not in working condition and it is very sticky. So sorry Kevin, I don't have any pictures to post from your party but we had a good time. We grilled out and had the infamous yellow cake with chocolate icing, the only cake that is worthy to be served at a Huguley birthday. So Happy Birthday to everyone that is celebrating one this month.
1 comment:
What a fun day for you! Great pictures too.
Post a Comment