I wanted to create a blog so that hopefully I can do a better job of keeping up with everyone. I am a novice at this but maybe I can remember to update if from time to time. We are busy this weekend doing a whole bunch of nothing. It has been great so far.
I went to the pharmacy school graduation on Friday. It was very reminiscent of 4 years ago when I was graduating except it was a lot shorter of a ceremony for which I was thankful. Back when I graduated we had to attend three different ceremonies where we pretended to graduate before we actually officially graduated. I'm glad that they have combined all the festivities into one ceremony, but the graduates didn't receive their actual diplomas. I know lots of schools have been doing it that way for a while, but I really hate that. It had to be such a bummer to open it up only to find it blank with a note it would be mailed. Think about it this is the only time that all your family and friends join together to celebrate your graduation and by the time you leave you have to turn in your cap, gown, and hood. So all you are left with now is an skimpy olive green tussle to say I graduated. What's happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Anyway, Congratulation to Drs. Amy and Ben Boyd! Good luck with your careers. We will definitely miss you.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment